“Location, location, location” isn’t what it used to be
Sure, it’s still important, just no longer in the physical sense. Some of the most successful restaurants are those up a nondescript alleyway or hidden inside a shipping container.
Hidden gems are the new high street heroes and with the emergence of the internet as a promotional beast, every back alley cafe has the chance to become an industry icon.
Download your guide
What you will learn
Hospitality owners can no longer be complacent with their physical location. With more consumers turning to the internet searching for ‘the best coffee shop in Melbourne’ or ‘restaurants in South Brisbane’, your business needs to build up its location and reputation online. When you’re busy running a restaurant, it can be hard to focus on a restaurant marketing strategy. The ironic thing is; restaurant marketing is the quickest and more reliable method of drawing in a new consumer base.If you feel a bit out of your depths when it comes to restaurant marketing, this is exactly why we have created this white paper to give you an easy-to-follow and inexpensive road map to successfully market your hospitality business online.In this whitepaper you’ll learn about:
- Why you need a website and a comparison of the best “build your own” websites available
- Which key areas of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) you should be focusing on
- How you can be utilising Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising to put your brand forward
- The social media platforms every hospitality business should consider
- How you can create your own free Google My Business page
- Using electronic direct marketing (EDM) to nurture your relationship with existing and future customers
- How you can use web analytics to prove that your time and money has been well spent