Making the right choice of commercial kitchen equipment can be tricky. And what if your business rapidly outgrows the equipment, or switches direction and requires different equipment?
Rent–Try–Buy takes care of this problem by letting you test the restaurant equipment before
deciding whether to buy it. The manageable weekly rental payments also help your business maintain a healthy cash flow.
May suit you if you’re…
- A new or established business
- In need of $1,000 or more of equipment funding
- Looking to try the equipment before deciding whether to buy it, including items you're not sure about or think you might quickly outgrow.
- Flexible, 12-month rental agreement
- Certified Used and new equipment
- Manageable, weekly rental payments
- Upgrade or buy the equipment at any time
- If you buy, get back 60% of your net rental payments — to put towards the purchase price
- Continue renting or return equipment after 12 months
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible.*