As per SilverChef Terms and Conditions:
1. Inspection, Replacement and Return of Certified Used Equipment
- The Customer has 7 working days from the date of delivery to inspect the Certified Used Equipment and if the Customer believes that it does not agree with the relevant specifications or descriptions, then it must advise SilverChef within 7 days of the delivery in writing of this. If no such notice is received by SilverChef within 7 days, the Certified Used Equipment is deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or return of Certified Used Equipment will be accepted.
- In the event that SilverChef accepts the return of Certified Used Equipment:
- a full refund will be provided if the Certified Used Equipment is not provided as per the stated product specifications or the Certified Used Equipment is assessed by SilverChef as faulty;
- if the Certified Used Equipment is returned due to any reason outside of warranty inclusions or simply due to change of mind:
- A re-stocking fee of 15% of the invoice value of the Certified Used Equipment will be charged. The fee will be deducted from the funds paid and balance funds will be refunded to the Customer.
- The Customer will be liable to pay the transport and associated costs of returning the Certified Used Equipment to SilverChef or its Trustee Re-Sellers and shall pay the transport costs to SilverChef or Trustee Re-Sellers if return has been facilitated by SilverChef or Trustee Re-Sellers.
- The Certified Used Equipment must be returned in the same condition as delivered to the Customer with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material.
- Nothing in these Terms shall oblige SilverChef to accept returns of Certified Used Equipment if such Certified Used Equipment is damaged during assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige SilverChef to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or be responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation.
- Nothing in these Terms shall oblige SilverChef to accept the return of modified Certified Used Equipment or Certified Used Equipment modified to the Customer’s agreed specifications. The Customer acknowledges that they shall hold Silver Chef indemnified from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of modified Certified Used Equipment to the Customer’s agreed specifications. The Customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the modification, cancellation or return of modified Certified Used Equipment.
- Equipment may be replaced with equivalent equipment (price, capacity and function) if available at SilverChef’s absolute discretion in the event that:
13.5.1. equipment is damaged in transit where freight has been organised by SilverChef; or
13.5.2. equipment is faulty as per sections 15 and 16 of this document.
20. Cancellation of Orders
- No Order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of SilverChef and if SilverChef consents to any cancellation, modification or deferral, the Customer is liable to pay SilverChef a cancellation fee being 15% of the invoice.
- Cancellation, modification and deferral of Certified Used Equipment rented on a Rental Contract will be dealt with in accordance with Rental Contract Terms and Conditions.